12.15.2008

Summer Plans already!

Sorry for not being able to post updates at this blog again. Been busy with real life stuff! But I hope this post is a start of more updates to come! I was checking some great deals online like this silver items and some hotel summer packages! Yeah too early but it's always a best time to get tickets earlier specially if you are going somewhere far! Came across this really nice deals at cancun hotels! I’ve heard raves and seen photos of that beautiful place. Last summer a friend of mine got there and all I did was wowed with their beautiful photos! Someday though, I’d love to go there! Or maybe soon! Somehow, this cold weather makes me want to just jump off in a crystal water pool or beach and I’m sure those Karisma Hotels has those beauties! I’ve read that Karisma Hotels is a collection of divinely favored properties on secluded white-sand beaches on the Mexican Riviera Maya.

0 comments: