5.06.2010

Saturday 9: I Want to Hold Your Hand

1. What do you notice about other people's hands?
+ I usually look at the nails right away:) hehe

2. If someone was nosing around your house, what would you hope they wouldn't see?
+ It's private property after all. You wouldn't want someone being nosey..

3. Do you think that the more stuff you own enhances your life or adds to your burden?
+ I think both..it's still has pro's and con's!

4. What was the last movie you saw in the theatre?
+ Clash of the Titan's! Love it:)

5. What do you have under your bed?
+ None..It's very clean.

6. What do you think your s/o or best friend would say about what makes you unique?
+ They always say I'm unique! haha

7. What's your current favorite TV commercial?
+ None..

8. Who do you owe a phone call to?
+ My bro and Mom.

9. Do you know about my friend's new meme Wednesday Wickedness? Will you give it a try this week just for me? Please? :)
+ Nope. I'm late..maybe next time! :)

0 comments: