8.15.2007

24 Weeks..

I can’t believe that I’ll be done with my 2nd trimester soon! Time flies that fast this days and we are so looking forward for that special day. We have a lot of thinking with hubby about the hospital I’m going to deliver little peanut because it’s totally a bit far from our place. Not that far far though, it’s around 30 minutes drive but hubby says it’s too far! lol Because the last time I had my little boy it was only 10 minutes walk from our place..He said we might just rent another apartment for a month near to the hospital..He is so like that. Taking care of everything and I didn’t even bother the 30 minutes drive thing..but I’m also considering because it’s my second baby and it might be different to the first one where I had a 30 hrs of agony ;) Let’s see..

How am I feeling? I am doing great. I just need to eat more dairy products,cereals, less carbo though, less salty foods, more vegetables and fruits! I had a little problem with my bowel movement. Sucks! I know. But I read here about the constipation problem when you’re preggy. I just have to go out more and continue my exercise routine. Other than that, little peanut is a kicking pea to the max:) He loves to kick just under my left ribs! lol We are both great and I’ll be having my next check-up by 25th. ;)

And oh, you want to know the gender right? Wait ’til I’ll have the contest ready for that thing..It will be a bit later but it’s worth checking for! I won’t tell if it’s a HE or a SHE, you have to guess! ;)

How your baby’s growing:
Your baby’s growing steadily, gaining about a quarter of a pound since last week, when she was just over a pound. Since she’s almost a foot long, that makes a pretty lean figure, but her body is filling out proportionally and she’ll soon put on more baby fat. Your baby’s skin is thin, translucent, and wrinkled, her brain is growing rapidly, and her taste buds are developing. Her lungs are developing “branches” of the respiratory “tree” and cells that produce surfactant, a substance that helps the air sacs inflate easily.

Now, I’m off here! Have a great day/evening everyone!

Xo


0 comments: