I have been browsing travel destinations earlier and stumbled upon this Royal Resort Membership that you can't just pass up! Why? Because all members can enjoy the 5000 plus resorts with less amounts you pay at the normal rate! Imagine you can enjoy a lifetime of the world's luxury resorts starting at just $298 to $799 per week for an entire eight days and seven nights? Well, I'm not kidding! And not just that, you can get the resort you like without block out dates, there is no annual fees like another memberships, there is no restrictions, there is no high cost on time share purchase-which sometimes you will noticed when it's high season, and the best is that you can travel year round from as low as $298 a week for an entire family! Awesome, eh? :) Now go check this Royal Resort Membership! :D
::Life Goes Faster Than You Think::
Onesome: Life Goes Faster-- than you want it to sometimes. Is anything moving just a little too fast for you lately.
+ Yup. Time goes by so fast this days...I have a 6 years old son and a 5 months old and they grow up right before my eyes..I want time to slow down a abit..
Twosome: (Faster) Than You-- can pull a search? ...anyone know where the subject and title for this week's T-3 came from off the top of their head? No? It's worth a quick search...
Threesome: Think-- ing about Summer? Time at the beach? Vacation plans? ...or not: has the fuel price thing put a hold on some plans? ...or are you thinking of alternate forms of travel for Summer fun?
+ We're on vacation right now! And we are thinking if we are going to pursue our European trip! :D
Been soooooooooooooo busy this past days! :D I have to do a lot of errands. The husband left already so, I have to do all the things. Like bank stuff, some insurance stuff and a lot other things that I have to do it myself instead the husband who usually does it while we were in Tokyo. Oh well.. Guess, I need to grow up too! haha But things are fine. The 2 boys had a fun time in the beach yesterday! We went out with my in-laws. It was fun. And took a lot of photos. I’ll share them in my flickr maybe later today so, watch out;)
Anyhoo, I will have to start my gym this Monday! Oh my..even my exercise, I have been a total slacker!:) So, how about you? What have you been up to? Scrapping to the max? haha Wish I have more time!!!
Labels: daily ramblings
Health supplies can be a good gift for the older family members! And since I found this site medical supplies online! I am very pleased! Very nice and great stuff there specially for medical items! They have different kinds of stuff like Daily Living Aids, Diabetic Supplies, Emergency Preparation, Exercise/Fitness, Hospital Discharge Favorites, Maternity Care and a lot more… I like it because I can buy get this UpEasy Lifting Cushion-UpLift Seat Assist. And for a defibrillator, it’s only $75.95 compare here that it’s much more… And they have baby products too! We’ll see about it! Because I’m looking for things for hubby and my Dad in-law! You know, Father’s Day is around the corner;) Check it out too because they have interesting items you can’t just look in the net right away.
Your Body's Element is Water
You love people. You live for making new friends and helping others.
You are enthusiastic and the ideal person to work with.
You don't mind doing hard tasks, and you have a generous spirit.
Your energy tends to be: conserved
You power color is: black
This one is fun! Got this in the net and I think you will enjoy it too;-)
Bold the ones you've done...
01. Bought everyone in the pub a drink
02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula.
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
08. Said 'I love you' and meant it
09. Hugged a tree
10. Done a striptease
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Stayed up all night long, and watch the sun rise
15. Seen the Northern Lights
16. Gone to a huge sports game
17. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
18. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
19. Touched an iceberg
20. Slept under the stars
21. Changed a baby's diaper nth times! lol
22. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
23. Watched a meteor shower
24. Gotten drunk on champagne
25. Given more than you can afford to charity
26. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
27. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
28. Had a food fight
29. Bet on a winning horse
30. Taken a sick day when you're not ill
31. Asked out a stranger
32. Had a snowball fight
33. Photocopied your bottom on the office photocopier
34. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
35. Held a lamb
36. Enacted a favorite fantasy
37. Taken a midnight skinny dip
38. Taken an ice cold bath
39. Had a meaningful conversation with a beggar
40. Seen a total eclipse
41. Ridden a roller coaster
42. Hit a home run
43. Fit three weeks miraculously into three days
44. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
45. Adopted an accent for an entire day
46. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
47. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
48. Had two hard drives for your computer HAVE!
49. Visited all 50 states
50. Loved your job for all accounts
51. Taken care of someone who was shit faced
52. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
53. Had amazing friends
54. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
55. Watched wild whales
56. Stolen a sign
57. Backpacked in Europe
58. Taken a road-trip
59. Rock climbing
60. Lied to foreign government's official in that country to avoid notice
61. Midnight walk on the beach
62. Sky diving
63. Visited Ireland
64. Been heartbroken longer then you were actually in love
65. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them
66. Visited Japan I live there!
67. Benchpressed your own weight
68. Milked a cow
69. Alphabetized your records
70. Pretended to be a superhero
71. Sung karaoke
72. Lounged around in bed all day
73. Posed nude in front of strangers
74. Scuba diving
75. Got it on to "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye
76. Kissed in the rain
77. Played in the mud
78. Played in the rain
79. Gone to a drive-in theater
80. Done something you should regret, but don't regret it
81. Visited the Great Wall of China
82. Discovered that someone who's not supposed to have known about your blog has discovered your blog.
83. Dropped Windows in favor of something better
84. Started a business
85. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
86. Toured ancient sites
87. Taken a martial arts class
88. Sword fought for the honor of a woman
89. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight
90. Gotten married I am married!
91. Been in a movie
92. Crashed a party
93. Loved someone you shouldn't have
94. Kissed someone so passionately it made them dizzy
95. Gotten divorced
96. Had sex at the office
97. Gone without food for 5 days
98. Made cookies from scratch
99. Won first prize in a costume contest
100. Ridden a gondola in Venice
101. Gotten a tattoo
102. Found that the texture of some materials can turn you on
103. Rafted the Snake River
104. Been on television news programs as an "expert"
105. Got flowers for no reason
106. Masturbated in a public place
107. Got so drunk you don't remember anything
108. Been addicted to some form of illegal drug
109. Performed on stage
110. Been to Las Vegas
111. Recorded music
112. Eaten shark..
113. Had a one-night stand
114. Gone to Thailand
115. Seen Siouxsie live
116. Bought a house
117. Been in a combat zone
118. Buried one/both of your parents
119. Shaved or waxed your pubic hair off lol
120. Been on a cruise ship
121. Spoken more than one language fluently
122. Gotten into a fight while attempting to defend someone
123. Bounced a check
124. Performed in Rocky Horror..
125. Read - and understood - your credit report
126. Raised children.
127. Recently bought and played with a favorite childhood toy.
128. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
129. Created and named your own constellation of stars
130. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
131. Found out something significant that your ancestors did
132. Called or written your Congress person
133. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
134. ...more than once? - More than thrice?
135. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
136. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you knew someone was looking
137. Had an abortion or your female partner did
138. Had plastic surgery
139. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived.
140. Wrote articles for a large publication
141. Lost over 100 pounds
142. Held someone while they were having a flashback
143. Piloted an airplane
144. Petted a stingray
145. Broken someone's heart
146. Helped an animal give birth
147. Been fired or laid off from a job
148. Won money on a T.V. game show
149. Broken a bone
150. Killed a human being
151. Gone on an African photo safari
152. Ridden a motorcycle
153. Driven any land vehicle at a speed of greater than 100 mph
154. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced
155. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol
156. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
157. Ridden a horse
158. Had major surgery
159. Had sex on a moving train
160. Had a snake as a pet
161. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
162. Slept through an entire flight: takeoff, flight, and landing
163. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours
164. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
165. Visited all 7 continents
166. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
167. Eaten kangaroo meat
168. Fallen in love at an ancient Mayan burial ground
169. Been a sperm or egg donor
170. Eaten sushi
171. Had your picture in the newspaper
172. Had 2 (or more) healthy romantic relationships for over a year in your lifetime
173. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about
174. Gotten someone fired for their actions
175. Gone back to school
177. Changed your name
178. Petted a cockroach
179. Eaten fried green tomatoes.
180. Read The Iliad
181. Selected one "important" author who you missed in school, and read,
182. Dined in a restaurant and stolen silverware, plates, cups because your apartment needed them
183. ...and gotten 86'ed from the restaurant because you did it so many times, they figured out it was you
184. Taught yourself an art from scratch
185. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
186. Apologized to someone years after inflicting the hurt
187. Skipped all your school reunions (not on purpose)
188. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
189. Been elected to public office
190. Written your own computer language
191. Thought to yourself that you're living your dream At least to me it is;)
192. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
193. Built your own PC from parts
194. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn't know you
195. Had a booth at a street fair
196: Dyed your hair
197: Been a DJ
198: Found out someone was going to dump you via LiveJournal
199: Written your own role playing game
200: Been arrested.
Enjoy! Tagging everyone who wants a filler! :D
I was reading this tippmann paintballs available online! And glad I found one because the husband likes it! I remember him playing together with his old buds in Manila…We should see them this July when hubby get back home! Anyway, if you are looking something like that, why not get yourself one of this paintball guns? They’re one of the highest quality gun maker and I’m sure it’s worth the money and wait if you get it online! You can get the starter package or a scenario gun, it’s worth it! they have great choices too. right now, they have free shipping for $100 items you order from them which is excluded the tax yet. I think, it’s a great deal already! So, check it out if you have a chance!!!
Five fave things you do everyday:
+ Take cares of my boys.
+ Take photos. But sometimes I forget to take pics specially if my time won’t allow it.
+ Talk to the husband since he’s away now.
+ And watch TV. since we got home for vacation, I get to watch TV again:)
Four bands or musical artists that you couldn’t live without:
+ Maroon 5
+ Air Supply
+ Black Eyed Peas
+ and then random…
Three of your favorite songs of the moment:
+ I want to Spend my Lifetime loving You.
+ After All from Chances Are Movie.
+ And then any..
Two people who have influenced your life the most:
+ My parents and the husband.
One person who has been nice to you today:
+ My brother.
Snag if you like!
Your Response is: Stay Calm
In fact, you rather do neither. You don't like getting worked up.
You are able to approach most threats calmly and rationally.
You don't let your emotions get the best of you!
I had twice accident in my life already. Just a lucky person out there! Since we can't hold on to predictions, we should think for future plans that includes insurance! If only we know what the future holds us, we know how to protect ourselves to the nth level! You know what I mean? Of course, if we only we can prepare ourselves specially if it comes in accidents and other health problems that will come to us. But we are not God. And the best thing we can do is to prepare things while we’re able. That is the best thing to do. So, for security purposes it’s good that you have something like this Omaha Personal Injury Lawyer. Lawyers helps the insurance company makes it appoint that they will pay you.
::Start Copy Here::
1. Copy from ::Start Copy Here:: through ::End Copy Here::.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. Just make sure to post this to each of the blog you added in the list.
3. Tag other online friends you know.You don’t need to be tag in order to join. If you want to join just post this one in your blog.
4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list.That way, everyone is happy and can meet new friends too!
5. Come back once in a while to get the master list! Let’s see how this makes our Technorati and PR goes up!
6. DO NOT REMOVE THIS: scrap page made by Yen. Using alphas and tapes from Kate H., flowers from Ida,paper by Catrine.
1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6.Because Life Is Fun 7. Piece o’Kaje 8. Mon a Bric 9. Celebrate Life 10.My Journey11. Deeply In Love 12. Pink and Brown Diaries 13. Happyheart 14. Wilstop 15. Fun|Fierce|Fab 16. Nita’s Random Thoughts 17. Nita’s Corner 18. Thomas Web Links 19. Thomas Travel Tales 20. Make Money Online 21. Great Finds and Deals 22. PRC Board Exam Results 24. My Wandering Thoughts 25. Nita’s Ramblings 26. Just Me.. Eds 27. Etc Atbp 28. When Silence Speaks 29. Juliana’s Lair 30. Juliana’s World 31. Juliana’s Library 32. Blessed Chic 33. Can of Thoughts 34. Hailey’s Domain 35. Hailey’s Beats and Bits 36. ISL family 37. Arbitrary Thoughts 38. D’ Cooking Mudra 39. My Big Picture 40. Dancing in Midlife Tune 41. Blessings In Life 42. My Colorful World 43. Dare to Blog 44. Life Realities 45. WebGeek Journal DotNet 46. WebGeek Journal 47. Let’s Travel Philippines 49. MY DAILY THOUGHTS AND MOODS 50. A Sweet Taste Of Life 51. My Life in this Wonderful World! 52. Denz Techtronics 53. Denz Recreational 54. Surviving Deplyoment 55. Ester’s Raptured Dreams 56. Nipa Hut 57.Picture Clusters 58. My Wanderings 59.Maiylah’s Snippets 60. EuLehKulit 61. Life Quest 61.Being a wife. Being a Mom. 62. MoMie SPace 63.Woman Xplore 64. PinayWAHM 65. Agring’s Simply Digital 66. Agring’s Home & Garden 67. Agring’s Homecooking & Baking 68. Agring’s Electronics & Entertainments 69. Scrap Addict Sundays 70. Mommy Talks 71. Aggie Scraps 72.Teacher’s Corner 73. My Drift 74. lancernews 75. My so called Life 76. See Me for what You Will… 77. kathycot.com 78. buhaymisis.com 79. All about Mye life 80. Everything has a Reason 81. Life’s Impression 82. Some Thoughts I have 83. Life’s Lessons 84. Just Let Go 85. Pieces Of Me 86. Winding Creek Circle 87. BOTH SIDES NOW 88. Happy Life 89. Blessed Sanctuary 90.Confessions of an Army Life 91. moms….. check nyo 92. Mommy’s Little Corner 93. Wanna Be SuperModel 94. Gandacious 95. Jo-Jo’s Place 96.My Quiet Zone 97. Proud PINAY 98. Simply Jen 99. Jenny Said So 100. A Slice of Life 101. My Blog 102. TIP OF AN ICEBERG 103. Coffee Cup Princess 104. Deranged Insanity 105. Just Another Day 106. Stev & Emz Journey 107.Runaway THoughts of Emz 108. Heart of Rachel 109. Nora’s Notes 110. In the Life Of Mne 111. In my Kitchen 112. Nyumix’s Blog 113. Everything’s Here 114.Out of Nowhere 115. My Simple World 116. Seek Health. Feel Great 117. Smile Puppies 118. Almanacqueen 119. The Life of an Outback Pinay 120. Dancing With Butterflies 121. My Treasures 122. Everything Green 123. 124. Memoirs of a Filipina 125. The Pit Gadgetry! 126. My Daily Life Experience 127. Married and Happy About It 128. My Discoveries 129. iCreate+iDeas 130. My Healthy Living Journal 131. Busy Moms Cook 132. Christian Weekends 133. Reflexes 134. Caramel Corn 135. Sunny Side Up Foodie 136. A Mothers Horizon 137. Bits and Pieces 138. Whats Up! 139. Simply Me 140. Life and Me 141. A Handful of Surprises 142. Anything and Everything in Between 143. from here and beyond 144. The Nameless Blog 145. Exploring Asia 146. Malaya 147. Swan Portraits 148. BUSYNESSWORLD 149. Sprawt 150. Thinking Consciously? 151. BLOGSILOG 152. Cherry’s Comfort Zone 153. DigiScrapz: Captured Memories 154. Buzzy Me 155. Thinking Out Loud 156. Wishing and Hoping 157. Jobs for Davao 158. Jobs for Cebu 159. Filipino Jobs Abroad 160. PRC Board Exam Results 161. Nakedminds 162. Personal 163. Interesting 164. squeeshies 165. Shenzee’s World 166. Geekyology 167. Swanportraits 168. Rumination Under the Clouds 169. In My Home by Ria aka Msculit 170. It’s my Party (and I’ll cry if I want to…) by Ria aka Msculit 171. Malaya 172. Cheese: Jherson84 173. Beans: Jherson 174. EP Treasures 175. Republic of A 176. Nora’s Family Treasures 177. Points of View (Discussion Blog) 178. Gala Tayo! 179. Lucky Peso 180. Buhay Pinoy 181. Pinay Mommy’s Love Blog 182. MOMEMO 183. OnlineBiz and Resources 184. Lourdes’ Mia 185. Pinay Mommy’s DigiScrap and Musings in Life 186. Pinay Mommy Online 187. ‘nna 188. My Sweet Escape 189. The Next Chapter 190. Painted Life 191. Petty Ramblings of a Petty Queen 192. The Real Deal 193. My Beautiful Life 194. Berry Blog 195. A Tsinay Blog 196. A Celebration of Life 197. My love.mylife.my everything. 198. Gamay and Dako Adventures 199. Ester’s Daily Thoughts 200. Choc Mint Girl 201. I AM KCAT 202. RanZ-Goodies 203. RanZ-Famous 204. A Time to Weep and a Time to Laugh 205. Surviving the Circus of Life 206. The Nook207. Allen’Wifey 208. Fern’s Backyard 209. Amor’s Blog - My Place in Cyberspace 210. The Other Side of Me 211. Stylishbabe111407 212. The Inner Shopper 213. TheGeneralInfoBlog 214. my angels world 215. Pinoy Raket Online 216. My Life 217. BloggingInMyPyjamas 218. Baby Shern 219. Mariel 220. So Real 221. Okay, I am Arms and this is my blog 222.Lucid Creativity 223. Read my Mind 224.A Simple Life 225. My debt blog 226.1stopmom’s blog 227.Mommy Gamer 228. My First One Million Pesos 229. Mindless Thought 230. MommyandMe Boutique 231. My Life’s Labyrinth 232. 100% Kelly 233. Of Colors And Styles 234. KadusMama 235. The Maven 08 235. Rainbows 236. My freehand 237. Sentiments of a Effed-Up Man 238. Princess Vien 239. My freehand 240. Confessions of an Enchanting Princess 241. Marites-Pinay Heart Wanderings and Musings 242. Me, the Islands and the World243. Leaf In Deforest 244. MAX 245. Lhedy 246. Making sense..(somehow) 247. Our Life Together 248. The Chic Shopaholic 249. In Depth 250. That Blog 4 Me 251. A Nice Thought 252. Live it Up! 253. Chronicles and Tales Unlimited (RED) 254. Momhood Moments 256. It’s a woman’s world! 257. Forgotten 258. Esophoria 259. Pixel Dust 260. GladyGirl 261. Uncomplicated 262. Gentle And Compassionate 263. Kwentong Kengkay 264. Mind Juice In Full Throttle 265. Jo’s Precious Thoughts 266. Hobbies and Such 267.Jenny’s Wandering Thoughts 268. A Window to Our World 269. Let Them Eat Cake! 270. Live Love Life 271.Theif’s Stolen Collections 272. Panda’s Multiply 273. Kitty’s haven 274. lancerlord 275. The YTB Celebs Blog 276. Welcome To Earth David 278. Pinaymama’s Diary 279. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic 280. Ally And Allies” 281. Beauty of Life 282. Creations 283. Watchamacallit! 284. Nellypie’s Chatterbox 285. The Daily Matters 289. Bread & Butter 290. tazdogz blog 291. my 3 boys and i 292. Dabawenyako 293. Icelog 294. Days of Our Life 295. Precious Moments 296. Crissy’s Haven 297. Baby Jhari 298. The Maven ‘08 299. Our Growing Family 300. Confessions Reborn 301. SEWDELISH 302. Live from Waterloo 303. The So-Called Me 304. EP DESIGNS 305. Toni-Marie.net Excelling in Excess since 1988… 306. The Monotonous Life 307. Hit-or-Miss 308. Crazylicio.uS 309. Latina On Travel 310. MoneyGirls Blogging On the Internet 311. MsMoneyGirl Stock Magazine 312. Top College List 313. Free Personality Test 314. A Piece of Idea 315. Filipino in Canada 316. Aeirin’s Collections 317. Dear Me by Ivan Girl 318. BlogScope 319. YOUR BLOG!
::End Copy Here::
Come, join the fun!!!
I remember when I started blogging 3 years ago. I don't have any idea what blog was all about the first time. Until a friend of mine told me about it. Then I realized I love to blog too. So, a few months after that I decide that I want to have my own windows web hosting. I am just glad I found a great web hosting company. Because I've heard a lot of horror stories about that one. So, when 2 of my brothers told me that they like to blog too, I told them that they should know some in and outs about web hosting and blogging in general. I'm glad that there are sites about web hosting to where and what to check first! Like this web hosting site I found! You can find really interesting informations about cheap web hosting and is it good or not. Those stuff you need to learn specially if you're new in web hosting your own blog or site!
Today's Saturday Social Question:
What is your favorite thing to drink? (Alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
I love mango juice and apple juice! And then Mocha Frappuchino from Starbucks is yummy;-)
Saturday Social Rules:
- Post your answer to the Saturday Social question(s) in your blog. Be sure to put in a link to this entry and the blogger who tagged you too!
- Come back, sign Mr. Linky and why not leave me a comment too ;)
- Tag your friends... better yet, tag a stranger (what a great way to meet someone new!) You can tag 1 or 100, it is up to you. The more you tag, the more you will meet.
- Visit other Saturday Social participants by clicking their names in Mr. Linky!
Scenario: You’ve just bought some complicated gadget home . . . do you read the accompanying documentation? Or not? I read sometimes but the husband reads every last details in there:)
Do you ever read manuals? Sadly, I don't. I just read them when I can't make the thing I bought work!
How-to books? I read how to books specially when it comes to photography!
Self-help guides? To these days, internet guides are everywhere. So, I read stuff over there..
Anything at all?
Yup, you heard me right! I want to invite you to join the fun and earn while you blog! I think I have shared it here that I've been enjoying my blogging money for a year to date! I don't need to get out and work. I just need to blog, and then I earn while doing it! the perks is that I am enjoying too;) Totally a cool thing to do! You can make money out of it. You can shop without asking money from your hubby or you can shop without getting your own money because you gt extra already ;) Now, go ahead and run over to bloggerwave! :)
Labels: jobs online
I was blog hopping and came across this buzz to be the next Look of the Year! How cool is that? If you like modeling and a beauty contest online this is good for you! I will tell my younger sister if she likes this. She's been to a few beauty contest already but this one is different because you will have the chance to be chosen to be working in Paris, Milan and New York! Even if you will not win , you can get discovered by agencies around the world! So, why don't you check this http://www.lookoftheyear.com? Check it out and be the next model!
1. Is there a TV show you HAVE to watch? If so, what is it? LOST and Grey's Anatomy!
2. What is you favorite drink if you are going to drink more than one? Margarita.
3. How long do you carry guilt around with you? I'm not sure if I can carry it more than a day..I'm not good keeping guilts!
4. Where is or would be your number one romantic get away spot? Anywhere in a white sanded beach..I'd love to be not so many people around..
5. Have you ever seen a counselor? Nope.
Are you still looking for Mother's Day gift? Or you are now looking for the Daddy's gift come Father's Day this June? I just overheard my hubby and the little boy talking about next months Daddy's celebration. I'm not sure if he can come home that time because he just took a leave for 3 weeks and it's impossible to have a leave in succeeding months! But if ever he won't be able to be home here, I might just go there! We'll see...I'm sure we can come up a better plan! What I wanted to share is this ebel watches that I saw online! I remember when I bought hubby his Rolex watch many years ago that I wanted to look first in the net but failed! Now, I'm glad I saw this site! I will check for another watch if what my hubby will like! Although I saw Omega, Tag H., Bvlgari watches that we can afford! This site has really expensive watches because they are authorized dealers for luxury brand watches and even jewelries! I was drooling for Chopard or even Mikimoto but my..I can't afford it! haha
Anyway, if you want to give your hubby or Dad something special check out that site! I'm sure they'll be grinning from ear to ear receiving that special watches! ;)
My babies when my youngest was 4 months old ;-) The big bro is 6 yrs old:D
Happy Weekend! And Enjoy the rest of the week! Xo
Join us, HERE.
Here are my answer in my own random questions!
1. When was the last time you kissed someone? Who was it? My 5 months old baby after taking a bath;)
2. Last time you went to the movies? What movie? Iron Man last weekend!
2. Do you turn off your cellphone/s when you’re in a movie house? Turn off or sometimes in silent mode!
3. Do you cursed? Sometimes.
4. Do you often have nightmares? Not this days..
5. Who’s your crush? Johnny Depp! hehe
6. Do you drive? When’s your license expires? Yup, I do! This December 2008;-)
7. Are you afraid of dying? Why and Why not? I'm afraid of dying unprepared!
8. Do you like to party? Why or Why not? Nope these days. I like to bond more with my family and siblings..
9. Last time you said “I love you’? To whom? Hubby. Last night before going to bed.
10. Last time you exercised? Gym or house? This morning. House;-)
You don't complicate things for yourself. Life is too short!
You have a super optimistic attitude, and you have figured out how to be happy.
Everyone wants to know your secret... and it's a lot more simple than they might think.
Your ideal warm weather place: San Diego
I've heard so much about this silver rare metals. I know that silver bullion has served mankind as a primary monetary metal. Unlike other metal like gold—silver is most commonly used today as an industrial commodity.It is durable, divisible, convenient, has utility value, and cannot be created by fiat. And if you are looking for silver remarkable pieces. This site is for you. You can check the sample photos for some of the more popular silver in which Monex Precious Metals specializes. They are established two-way buy-and-sell market for products. I’ve read that they are actively involved in all aspects of the rare coin trade the wholesale market, the collector market, the international market and auctions. With this expertise and experience, their access to the most intriguing rare metals available, Monex Precious Metals is uniquely suited to helping you find the best to offer.
My contest that is still going on!
1st prize: $100 in cash through Paypal
2nd prize: $40 in cash through Paypal
3rd prize: $30 in cash through Paypal
4th prize: $20 in cash through Paypal
5th prize: $10 in cash through Paypal
And 1 consolation prize that will be revealed by August!
Come join the fun!
What's Important to You... And What Isn't:
You find getting things done to be incredibly stressful. You don't like having things to do.
You attend to almost every priority in your life. You don't neglect much.
You want thinking to be a high priority, but you don't take enough time for yourself.
I remember I posted something about my fave shirt I saw in an online shop months ago where the print was a calla lillies! It's so beautiful that I did blogged about it;-) But this wholesale calla lilies are just one of the best deals if you are getting married and you want really nice and competitive prices flowers! They have dozens of flowers for your choice! I've read in there reviews that they only sell the best out there with great customers service! Either you are looking for wedding lowers, wholesale and by bulk they have it available! Now, you can order online without having to worry! It'sa safe and they will pack the flowers carefully and safely!
1) What are the three most important family values in your family? For the world? Are they the same?
+ God fearing, respect others and give!
2) Name your least favorite candy. Why do you dislike it so much?
+ I don't eat candy! I'm not just a candy person..
3) Among your friends, which would you choose as the next Pope?
+ Hmmm...no one will qualify! haha Seriously, my 2nd bro!
4) What is the slowest realization you've ever come to?
+ When someone is using me..Everyone knows it first than me!
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
+ Beautiful scenery and country place! But funny that slow sign! LOL
If you read my last post you will notice that I just got back from a beach vacation for 6 days! Yup, I have always wanted to visit that place since I gave birth to our second baby last December and I was so happy that the husband granted my wish last week;) And since it's summer here I am now, it was a blast! I love every minute we had there! Bonding with the husband alone and just talk about anything! I super love our trip;) But if you are here in this blog looking for a beach vacation to somewhere else then why don't you check this Myrtle Beach vacation where you can bring along your kiddos as well! Summer in half of the world is soon and with June fast approaching, I'm sure you Mommies and Daddies there are looking for a vacation away from the hassle and bustle of the crowded city or just away with the same stuff everyday! Myrtle Beach hotels has discounts that are up for a grab and you don't want to miss that one! Located in South Carolina, I'm sure you will have a fun times! There is also this Myrtle Beach golf to all the Daddy's out there! Now, go check it out! I', sire you will never regret passing by here;)
Yup, I am updating my other blogs so it's just normal that you see this one is updated too! lol Back from the long hibernation plus back from our 6 days trip from Cebu and Boracay!!! Yup, it was amazing and I have over 600 photos that needs to sort out;) I just have to tell you that sunset in Bora is a pure BLISS!!!
Anyway, just wanted to drop by here! Have a lot of task that needed to write and do..So this is all for now!
Enjoy this pure bliss! :D
- 3 Times Thursday (5)
- accesorries (2)
- announcement (4)
- Appliances (1)
- arts (1)
- awards (3)
- Baby (2)
- Baby Stuff (18)
- beauty (6)
- big bag (1)
- blog contest (2)
- Blog Things (36)
- Blogging (1)
- Blogs (1)
- Booking Through (1)
- boracay (2)
- Business (41)
- Camera Critters (3)
- cars (5)
- Chatrooms (4)
- cherry blossoms (1)
- Christmas (1)
- clothing (1)
- computer (1)
- Contest (8)
- coupons (1)
- credit cards (4)
- Curious as a Cat (5)
- daily ramblings (7)
- dating site (1)
- disney tickets (1)
- e (1)
- Earnings (2)
- education (5)
- Events (1)
- Family (11)
- fill-ins (2)
- Financial (5)
- Five (1)
- flowers (17)
- Food (2)
- Foods for Little Boy (1)
- Four For Friday (1)
- free chats (1)
- Friday Fiver (3)
- Friday Fun (7)
- Friday Question (3)
- Fun Stuff/Tags/Memes (8)
- fun things (5)
- funny (1)
- games (3)
- Gift (3)
- health (23)
- holiday (3)
- holidays (1)
- Home (6)
- Home and Family (4)
- Home Appliances (4)
- hotels (3)
- How fast do you type? (1)
- inspirations (2)
- Internet (2)
- investments (4)
- jeans (1)
- Jewelry (3)
- jobs online (2)
- kids room (2)
- Kiss and Tell (1)
- Layout (1)
- legal (1)
- Little Boy (1)
- Little Peanut (8)
- MAB (1)
- Management (1)
- Manic Monday (4)
- Maternity (1)
- Medical Stuff (4)
- Memes (51)
- Memories (2)
- Mommy Stuff (1)
- Monochrome (1)
- Monthly Round Up (1)
- movies (1)
- New Year (1)
- old friends (1)
- Online Earnings (55)
- online finds (4)
- Online Games (4)
- online school (2)
- paid blogging (1)
- Photo Hunt (46)
- Photography (65)
- prize (1)
- Programs and Stuff (2)
- questions (5)
- questions of the week by Yen (3)
- quotes (1)
- Ramblings (5)
- randomness (4)
- Recipes (1)
- red tuesday (1)
- Ruby Tuesday (5)
- Saturday 9 (12)
- Saturday six (3)
- Saturday Social (1)
- Saturday Special (7)
- schools (5)
- security (1)
- shopping (16)
- shows (1)
- skies (1)
- Slice of Life (4)
- society and culture (4)
- sports (1)
- summer (3)
- Sunday Stealing (2)
- surveys (1)
- Tags (44)
- Tavel (1)
- technology (2)
- technorati (4)
- thailand (1)
- Thursday Thirteen (1)
- Thursday Threesome (1)
- Thursday Thunks (1)
- tickets (1)
- tips online (4)
- Today's Flower (2)
- Travel (22)
- Travel Plans (6)
- Tribute (1)
- Unconscious Mutterings (2)
- Updates (10)
- vacations (13)
- webhosting (2)
- wedding (5)
- Wednesday Weirdness (11)
- Weekends (4)
- Weekly Wrap Up (2)
- Weekly WrapUp (2)
- Wordless Wednesday (39)
- WordlessTuesday (2)
Must Visit Sites
- March (1)
- January (1)
- November (2)
- May (4)
- April (7)
- March (2)
- February (4)
- January (1)
- December (3)
- November (2)
- October (4)
- August (5)
- July (15)
- June (8)
- May (6)
- April (19)
- March (9)
- February (4)
- January (15)
- December (20)
- November (21)
- October (30)
- September (42)
- August (35)
- July (21)
- June (19)
- May (31)
- April (21)
- March (23)
- February (33)
- January (22)
- December (23)
- November (74)
- October (73)
- September (11)
- August (14)
- July (22)
- June (7)