Happy Wordless! And thanks for peeking!
In the past week have you logged into a social networking site?
+ Friendster, Facebook, and Twitter. And then some scrapping sites.
If so, which one? What other social networks do you use? Do you consider this your main one?
How often do you log in?
+ Friendster I check once in a while to keep in touch with old friends.
Facebook not all the time. More likely once per week. I have a hard time understanding the whole thing. It's nice though but it's not for me! It's like a task, every time I log-in! LOL
Twitter-chatting with some Mommy friends.
What is the main reason you use this site? (New friends, old friends, networking for business, looking for a partner, music, other?) If not, why don’t you use social networks?
+ Old and new friends and keeping in touch with my siblings..
Labels: Weekly WrapUp
If you consider going to Denver, I came across this Denver Restaurants where you can find the best of places on where to eat! This list offers the Italian, French, Cuban, Mexican, Mediterranean, Southwestern and American food. So, you won’t run out of choices! By using the map, I”m sure you will never get lost! You can look at what price range you are up to. Isn’t this list a must have if you’re around this place? I was reading through and it made me hungry for a bit! And while you’re at it, you can find another things in this site. There are also other things to read in this site aside from resto's. I'm sure you'll find another things to do around the area!
1. In your own blog, are you more likely to discuss personal relationships, religion or politics?
+ I do share and talk a lot about my 3 boys but it’s most likely the day to day basis with not much deeper personal discussions. I still have a lot left for myself;)
2. If you needed a “tagline” or sub-title for your blog, what would you use to describe your blog?
+ My tag line here is “Everything that inspires Me..”suits perfectly!
3. You notice that a close “blog buddy” of yours has suddenly removed the link to your blog from his or her website. Do you contact that person to ask why you’re no longer linked, or ignore it?
+ If I am close to her or him, I’d ask. Nothing wrong with asking. Maybe she/he was updating and erased my link accidentally. If we aren’t that close though, I’d ignore it and erase her/his link in my blog as well! Hey, I don’t want to be hypocrite!
4. Take the quiz: What Kind of Blogger Are You?
+ Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And you make it as entertaining as possible. You may be guilty of over-sharing a bit on your blog, but you can’t help it. Your life is truly an open book. Or in this case, an open blog!
5. If there was no such thing as feed readers, the sites or that allow you keep up with multiple blogs at once, and the only way for you to actually keep up with your blogging friends was to actually go to their own individual blog every time, how many blogs do you think you would seriously read regularly?
+ Oh my..that would be such a pain..lol I have tons in my bloglines that I read. Let say thousands? I’m not sure. If I can’t open my bloglines for a couple of days, I will most likely have 4 to 5 thousand updates! Ughh..
6. If you learned that each of the following people had been secretly reading your blog for a while now, which one would make you want to look back through your content to see if any apologies might be necessary: your parents, your children, your best friend, your pastor, your boss, or your worst enemy?
+ Hmm…I actually don’t write really really bad stuff in this blog. I do share a few things about my family and friends. But I don’t share very personal stuff that would cause trouble in the future. Re: parents, friends..
Don’t let the Candle of Love, Hope and Friendship die. May God richly bless you as you keep this candle burning. Pass it on to all your Friends and to everyone you love.
BLOGGERS who shared:
Vicy / Eds / Joanne/ Kerslyn/ Yen / YOU
I'm sharing this to all my online friends! You know who you are;)
I always think about my in-laws every time I hear about high blood pressure and other related sickness specially they are both old. Would you believe that my Dad in-law had 5 times high blood pressure stroke? He also was operated back 2005. The last 2 were the major stroke that really changed his life. He went though a lot of operations and still living the life. I admire his courage and faith. So, when I heard about medical equipment stuff. I miss my in-laws. Their house is full of those helpful equipments. Their personal nurse joked me once that she can have a small clinic out of the stuff they have! They needed those items though! Because she said it is better that they have those because you never know what the future holds..It’s better to be safe and be sorry!
1.) Have you ever taken your clothes off for money?
2.) Are you a morning person or a night owl?
+ Night Owl. But trying to be a morning person for the kids.
3.) Do you take any kind of medication daily or regularly? If so, what?
+ Nothing. Just some vitamins!
4.) Do you ever have naughty thoughts about any of your friends significant others?
5.) What are your favorite comfort foods?
+ Anything home cooked.
6.) Would you rather direct a porn or star in one?
7.) Have you ever seen a "donkey show"? Would you ever be interested in seeing one?
+ I haven't. I'm not sure if I will be having fun..Interesting though!
8.) On a scale of 1 to 10, how gullible of a person would you say you are?
+ I say 4 to5 maybe. I don't easily trust people. But when I do, it should be taken cared of:) But I'm friendly.
Saturday 9: Kiss and Tell
1. Who was the last person you kissed?
+ My 2 lil boys this morning. Mom bonding:)
2. What are you wearing now?
3. What is your favorite meal at a fast food restaurant?
+ Anything with meat, salads and has a little spicy on it.
4. Are you a morning person?
+ I'm just a new converted morning person. Used to be a night person but with a new baby and a kidergarten who goes to school everyday. I have to be awake early!
5. When you were young, what career did you want?
+ Flight attendant or a ramp model. But I become an Engineer.;-)
6. Do you have a thing (it can be just fantasy) for a blogger that you read?
+ I don't think so.
7. Do you wear jewelry?
+ Yup, I do.
8. Do you wear perfume or cologne? If yes what type?
+ A perfume. But not really everyday. I sometimes forget to wear one.
9. Do you think about s*x a lot?
+ Nope. LOL
Happy Weekend everyone!
Labels: Saturday 9
1.) When was your last visit to an emergency room? What happened?
+ Not really Emergency Room. but a hospital last year. I gave birth;-)
2.) Who do you look more like: Mom, dad or another relative?
3.) What sounds annoy you?
+ Road construction..I just hate that sounds.
4.) What are three movies could you(or have you) watch(ed) over and over and still love?
+ Notebook, Gone with the Wind and Pretty Woman..there are more but you only asked 3..:D
5.) Do you ever wish you were someone else?
+ Sometimes but it's not really serious..just those silly thoughts..I love being me!
6.) What do you think of when you think of Paris?
+ Scenery + Food and Dining + Louis Vuitton..haha
7.) What' s the last sporting event you watched?
+ Soccer Game
8.) What do you think about s****l Role Playing?
Sunday Stealing: The Nudder Meme
1. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
+ My 3 boys. The husband and my 2 lil boys.
2. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
+ Ah..of course, Christmas, birthdays and just holidays!!!
3. Who was the last person you called?
4. What were you doing at 12am last night?
+ Surfing the net and finishing a few task online.
5. Are your parents married/divorced?
+ Happily Married for 31 years and counting..
6. When did you last see your mom?
+ Last summer. I think it was June.
7. What are you wearing right now?
+ My fave gray leggings and long sleeve. So cold!!! Winter is definitely here.
8. Where is your favorite place to be?
+ Anywhere where there is white sandy beach! Sunset and sunrise junkie, here!
9. Where is your least favorite place to be?
+ There are a few. But it's not worth mentioning though..
10. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
+ Around the WORLD!
11. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
+ Somewhere where we really wanted. Hopefully.
12. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
+ A joke I read from Sandee's blog.
13. What cities/towns/villages have you lived in?
+ Oh..I've been to a lot of places and we lived to quite a few countries too.
14. Are you a social person?
+ I think so.
15. Do you sleep alone?
+ If no one is around to sleep with me. lol But that's just too often. I have my boys to keep me company. If the husband goes on business trip, I have my 2 lil boys to help me at ease.
Labels: Sunday Stealing
1. If you were in a situation where it was either starve to death or resort to cannibalism, would you resort to cannibalism to stay alive or let yourself starve?
+ I'll let myself starve! But then again, I want to live too. This is hard! :D
2. Do you know all of the words to the National Anthem and The Pledge of Allegiance?
+ In my home country, I know well my National Anthem. :)
3. Do you consider yourself a leader or a follower?
+ I am both. And it depends on the situation.
4. What is your most favorite holiday? Why?
+ Christmas Holiday! I don't know anyone who doesn't like this holiday:)
5. In what ways, if any, are you superstitious?
+ I'm a bit in the middle superstitious. Having my grandparents when I was growing up, I've learned a lot from them. They always says never hurt to believe:) I still follow a few of them but not all. Because the husband thinks it's crazy! :D
6. If you had to pick a creature from the Mythical Creatures Guide to be your pet, which would you choose and why?
+ I'd be a Fairy! Just because I believe in magic! Don't you? :)
Look at this PRIZES!
Themes Logo/Banner/Design (Total 8 Prizes worth $533)
- Two Custom Banner Design from Buy Templates worth $99
- One Custom Logo Design from Logo Angel worth $99
- Premium WordPress Theme plus Bonus Make Money Online Theme from Neil Duckett dot Com worth $75
- Two WordPress Template Design from Buy Templates worth $60
- One logo Design from Mr Javo worth $50
- One Professional Header Design from worth Graphics Design by Nilo $50
- One professional Header Design from Mohit Aneja worth $50
- One professional Logo Design from Photoshop World worth $50
Some More Prizes (Total 8 Prizes worth $189.99)
- One copy of WP Auctions Gold V.2.0 from Sponsorview worth $24.99
- One Free Review from WebTrafficROI worth $25
- One Free Review from NSpeaks worth $25
- One Free Review from Inspiritblog worth $50
- Cash $20 via PayPal. From JoeTech
- One 468×60 banner for one month from Submityourcontest worth $10
- One 468×60 banner for one month from NSpeaks worth $20
- One Free featured listing of winner’s contest on Submityourcontest worth $15
125 x 125 Square Ads (Total 13 prizes worth $ 173)
- 125×125 Square Ad for One month from Abhinav Sonkar’s Blog worth $30.
- 125×125 Square Ad for One month from Mr. Javo Worth $25
- 125×125 Square Ad for One month from WebTrafficROI worth $20
- 125×125 Square Ad for One month from NSpeak Worth $15
- 125×125 Square Ad for One month from Eyespi20 Worth $15
- 125×125 Square Ad for One month from JoeTech Worth $10
- 125×125 Square Ad for One month from Name Sherry Worth $10
- 125×125 Square Ad for One month from Shopping ad space Worth $10
- 125×125 Square Ad for One month from Submit Your Contest Worth $10
- 125×125 Square ad for Two months from My Life’s Adventure Worth $10
- 125×125 Square Ad for two months from Wonderful Things In Life Worth10
- 125×125 Square Ad for One month from Tech By PC Worth $8
- 125×125 Square Ad for One month from Slightly Mordant Worth $5
Link Ads (Total 5 prizes worth $91)
- One Featured link for One Year in PR3 Directory Dawsoneng from Abhishek Deshpande worth $36
- Two featured links for One month from WebTrafficROI worth $20
- One featured link for One month from Medan Daily worth $20
- One featured link for One month from NSpeaks.com - worth $10
- One featured link for One month from Ragnarok Guide worth $5
Entrecard Ad Spot Sponsors (Total 33 Prizes of 65000 Credits worth $390)
- 5000 EC Credits from Techbypc
- 5000 EC Credits from slamblogger
- 5000 EC Credits from nukeit
- 5000 EC Credits from snapshotcap
- 3000 EC Credits from semuaorank
- 3000 EC Credits from abhinavsonkar
- 3000 EC Credits from gewgawwritings
- 3000 EC Credits from JoeTech
- 2000 EC Credits from babyerika
- 2000 EC Credits from sofhaljamil
- 2000 EC Credits from wpbeginners
- 2000 EC Credits from realmofprosperity
- 2000 EC Credits from jdoqocy
- 2000 EC Credits from suki-desu
- 2000 EC Credits from days of my Life
- 2000 EC Credits from impnerd
- 1000 EC Credits from Kisahberuang
- 1000 EC Credits from Random Detox
- 1000 EC Credits from Google Stalking
- 1000 EC Credits from Moneyne.ws
- 1000 EC Credits from communicatebetter
- 1000 EC Credits from work-at-home-wealth
- 1000 EC Credits from Getting Personal
- 1000 EC Credits from theonlydevice
- 1000 EC Credits from tenforty
- 1000 EC Credits from skidzopedia
- 1000 EC Credits from eleanormordenoaguilar
- 1000 EC Credits from sofhaljamil
- 1000 EC Credits from seo-tuneup
- 1000 EC Credits from medandaily
- 1000 EC Credits from lolcelebs
- 1000 EC Credits from bestjoanne
- 1000 EC Credits from ajabgajab
Other Entrecard Credits Sponsored (Total 10 Prizes of 11000 Credits worth $66)
- 2,000 EC Credits from Wonderful Things In Life
- 1,000 EC Credits from Make Money Online
- 1,000 EC Credits from My Life’s Adventure
- 1,000 EC Credits from SimplyWP
- 1,000 EC Credits from Wiehanne Lounge
- 1000 EC Credit from Michael Aulia
- 1000 EC Credit from Contest Whiz
- 1000EC Credits from Heart Random
- 1000 EC Credits from Fantasy Baseball Advice
- 1000 EC Credits from Amorfrancis
How to PARTICIPATE!
The other uniqueness of this contest is that its very easy and very simple procedure to participate. Here is the method:
 Blog about this contest -You must include in your post Links of contest contributors and link back to this post. Give your blog post link in comments below. [This will give you 2 Ticket of participation]
AND / OR
 Subscribe Shanker Bakshi dot Com by e-mails
Only those who subscribe by e-mail during contest period (i.e. 1st November 2008 to 30th November 2008) will be consider for lucky draw. [This will give you 1 Ticket of participation]
Now go ahead and join too!!!
Labels: blog contest
1. Do you dress up with your kids or do you leave it to them?
+ Nope. I'd just leave it to them:)
2. Do you have any special things you do on Halloween?
+ We just got to a Halloween Party at my lil boy's school! Trick or treating was fab he said!
3. What is the most creative costume you have seen?
+ All of the kids there was really nice costumes! My little boy was a pirate but he did not wore the long hair because he said long hair is for girls! LOL But everyone was looking cute!:)
4. Favorite candy?
+ I don't have a sweet tooth..I just watched my little boy munched a lot of candies!
Happy Halloween!!! Join, here.
Labels: Friday Fun
- 3 Times Thursday (5)
- accesorries (2)
- announcement (4)
- Appliances (1)
- arts (1)
- awards (3)
- Baby (2)
- Baby Stuff (18)
- beauty (6)
- big bag (1)
- blog contest (2)
- Blog Things (36)
- Blogging (1)
- Blogs (1)
- Booking Through (1)
- boracay (2)
- Business (41)
- Camera Critters (3)
- cars (5)
- Chatrooms (4)
- cherry blossoms (1)
- Christmas (1)
- clothing (1)
- computer (1)
- Contest (8)
- coupons (1)
- credit cards (4)
- Curious as a Cat (5)
- daily ramblings (7)
- dating site (1)
- disney tickets (1)
- e (1)
- Earnings (2)
- education (5)
- Events (1)
- Family (11)
- fill-ins (2)
- Financial (5)
- Five (1)
- flowers (17)
- Food (2)
- Foods for Little Boy (1)
- Four For Friday (1)
- free chats (1)
- Friday Fiver (3)
- Friday Fun (7)
- Friday Question (3)
- Fun Stuff/Tags/Memes (8)
- fun things (5)
- funny (1)
- games (3)
- Gift (3)
- health (23)
- holiday (3)
- holidays (1)
- Home (6)
- Home and Family (4)
- Home Appliances (4)
- hotels (3)
- How fast do you type? (1)
- inspirations (2)
- Internet (2)
- investments (4)
- jeans (1)
- Jewelry (3)
- jobs online (2)
- kids room (2)
- Kiss and Tell (1)
- Layout (1)
- legal (1)
- Little Boy (1)
- Little Peanut (8)
- MAB (1)
- Management (1)
- Manic Monday (4)
- Maternity (1)
- Medical Stuff (4)
- Memes (51)
- Memories (2)
- Mommy Stuff (1)
- Monochrome (1)
- Monthly Round Up (1)
- movies (1)
- New Year (1)
- old friends (1)
- Online Earnings (55)
- online finds (4)
- Online Games (4)
- online school (2)
- paid blogging (1)
- Photo Hunt (46)
- Photography (65)
- prize (1)
- Programs and Stuff (2)
- questions (5)
- questions of the week by Yen (3)
- quotes (1)
- Ramblings (5)
- randomness (4)
- Recipes (1)
- red tuesday (1)
- Ruby Tuesday (5)
- Saturday 9 (12)
- Saturday six (3)
- Saturday Social (1)
- Saturday Special (7)
- schools (5)
- security (1)
- shopping (16)
- shows (1)
- skies (1)
- Slice of Life (4)
- society and culture (4)
- sports (1)
- summer (3)
- Sunday Stealing (2)
- surveys (1)
- Tags (44)
- Tavel (1)
- technology (2)
- technorati (4)
- thailand (1)
- Thursday Thirteen (1)
- Thursday Threesome (1)
- Thursday Thunks (1)
- tickets (1)
- tips online (4)
- Today's Flower (2)
- Travel (22)
- Travel Plans (6)
- Tribute (1)
- Unconscious Mutterings (2)
- Updates (10)
- vacations (13)
- webhosting (2)
- wedding (5)
- Wednesday Weirdness (11)
- Weekends (4)
- Weekly Wrap Up (2)
- Weekly WrapUp (2)
- Wordless Wednesday (39)
- WordlessTuesday (2)
Must Visit Sites
- March (1)
- January (1)
- November (2)
- May (4)
- April (7)
- March (2)
- February (4)
- January (1)
- December (3)
- November (2)
- October (4)
- August (5)
- July (15)
- June (8)
- May (6)
- April (19)
- March (9)
- February (4)
- January (15)
- December (20)
- November (21)
- October (30)
- September (42)
- August (35)
- July (21)
- June (19)
- May (31)
- April (21)
- March (23)
- February (33)
- January (22)
- December (23)
- November (74)
- October (73)
- September (11)
- August (14)
- July (22)
- June (7)