8.29.2007

{The Eventful Weekend}

I am a slacker on this blog. But it's really hard to keep up..Please understand..So, anyway, our weekend was pretty good!

First, I had my monthly prenatal check up last Saturday! I’m glad to share that me and lil pea are doing good! :) Little peanut is healthy and me as well..My OB said that it’s good that I keep eating dairy products because it’s definitely good for me and little pea. We asked again if the gender is still the same and my OB was smiling:) hehe It’s all the same. She said, it’s definite! lol Hubby and me of course was all smiling:) She just advised me to drink tea after eating. After I was advised to had my blood test, we were all done and it was in time for lunch! I was craving for a tuna sandwich! So, I ate 2 orders in a Kiosk near the hospital..lol I never had breakfast only milk so, you can imagine how hungry I was:) After that, we went home. Little boy was asking why we didn’t woke him up earlier because he wanted to see little peanut for the ultrasound. Poor boy. He was so tired so we didn’t wake him up. I just let him see the ultrasound results though..He was all smile..:)

Sunday afternoon, we finally went ahead to check LaLa Port in Toyosu Tokyo! It was opened since last year October so, it’s totally new! And OMGosh! How come we didn’t go there sooner? lol I totally love it there. Shopping, great view in the Tokyo Bay and totally cool dining! We didn’t bring along my camera so, I’ll just have to suck the idea that I don’t have any pictures to share :( But, I love it there! Hubby said we will go back next weekend and will have another dinner in the Thai Resto that we dined in last night :) Oh, I had a Gaopao Minced Pork with Egg! Yummy..;) We also watched a band outside the park and watch the lights in the harbor..I really wish I have photos..But if you’re interested, you can check the pics here! :) Over all, we had an eventful weekend! Love it when it’s like that!

{ 26 Weeks and counting..}

How am I? I’m in my 3rd trimester of my pregnancy! I’m totally feeling big and I gained a great big deal of weight..lol But it’s ok:) I’m feeling alright though and little pea is alright and that’s what all that matters now. And glad that little peanut is doing great. I can picture out the heartbeat. I could almost hear little peanut smiling:) hehe Obviously we can’t wait for the big day! My next check up will be after 3 weeks time. I just hope that hubby will be back during that time from Malaysia or wherever he might be starting next week…

How your baby’s growing: Your baby now weighs a little under 2 pounds and measures about 14 inches, from head to heel. The nerve pathways in her ears are developing, which means her response to sounds is growing more consistent. Her lungs are developing now, too, as she continues to take small breaths of amniotic fluid — good practice for when she’s born and takes that first breath of air. If you’re having a boy, his testicles are beginning to descend into his scrotum — a trip that will take about two to three days.

Have a great new week and be safe wherever you are!

Xo~

0 comments: