8.23.2007

The Weeked That Was...

{Weekend Updates}

Our weekend wasn’t that jam pack! Saturday afternoon, we were supposed to be going to La la Port but we decided to just postponed it. I thought this is the La la port that is near in Yokohama but hubby said this isn’t..Hmmm..not sure. It’s a new hopping place with great shopping and great dining! We’ll just do it next weekend then :) So we went again in Costco and bought some stuff. I like going to Costco because the fact that they have lesser prices but I just don’t like the warehouse smell..Must be with me being preggo, I suppose.

Sunday came like a whirlwind! Hubby and I had a small dinner out. We promised to keep Sunday afternoon for both of us. So that we can talk and then have a dinner just the two of us:) Wanted to bring along little boy but he prefers to be left home and play games! Which was good..We bought school stuff for him. I’m happy that he liked the Cars theme. From his lunch box to his apron..it’s all the Car’s! :) He said, it’s really for boys! Good then..We finished the night with a small pint of Baskin and Robbins ice cream…love it! ;)

{I’m 25 Weeks!}

I’m totally nearing. And every time I lay down in bed, I keep talking to little peanut that hopefully he/she will go out with not much pain like my little boy:) But, I really think I am ready to pop this lil pea out! Although I still a few months..

How Am I feeling? The back pains are gone. Which is good news. I will be back to my OB this Saturday. And hopefully everything will be fine just the way it is. My hair is growing too fast too. Hubby said he likes it even better and its very shiny even though I haven’t had any hair salon in months. :) Little Peanut likes to kick under my left rib as usual. I’m proud to say that I love milk and water the best this days…I eat more dairy products and then fruits before breakfast or lunch time:)

How your baby’s growing: Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. His weight — a pound and a half — doesn’t sound like much, but he’s beginning to exchange his long, lean look for some baby fat. As he does, his wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and he’ll start to look more and more like a newborn. His hair is probably recognizable now (in color and texture), although both may change after he’s born.

Thanks for stopping by:)


0 comments: