10.02.2007

2 Things

Tagged,again!

1. 2 things you always bring in your bag (aside from wallet)
-Cellphone and beauty pouch.

2. 2 tv shows/telenovelas you love to watch
-LOST and Grey’s Anatomy. Looking forward to watching the next seasons.

3. 2 softdrinks you enjoyed drinking
- Mango Juice and Ice Tea.

4. 2 magazines/books you love reading
- mostly scrapping and photography books

5. 2 places/countries you love visiting or would love to visit
- I love to go backpacking to Europe and going to Antarctica

6. 2 hobbies you enjoyed
- Blogging{this is addicting} and Digital Scrapbooking

7. 2 actors you would love to have a date
- Ah..Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt

8. 2 websites you never failed to open everyday aside from email and your own blogs/site)
- Digishoptalk and Earning by Blogging Websites-too many to mention

9. 2 fondest childhood memories
- Playing with my cousin Marlon in the rice fields and running around in their huge house.
- Listening the stories of my late Lolo. Missed him.

10. 2 scary incident/accident/instance that you will never forget
- I had a car accident when I was 11. Everyone in my family thought I will die. Second life,dude:)
- When a firefighter thought our apartment was on fire and they opened up our sliding door by crushing it. We were out having dinner so when we got back I almost die of shock because I thought there were burglars..but it aws only our stupid fire alarm.

0 comments: