10.22.2007

ABC's of Me!

Thought I's ahare some info's about me here as well;)

A - Age: 28.
B - Band Listening To Right Now: Maroon5.
C - Career: Stay at home Mommy and dreaming of having my own business that is not in line with my family’s business..lol
D - Drink or Smoke: Nope.
E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Hubby
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Bears
H - Have a Boyfriend: I’m married already:)
I - In love: Yep.
J - Junk Food You Like: Potato Chips
K - Kids: Little Al who is 5 yrs old. And peanut in my tummy-34 weeks:) Not too long to wait..
L - Longest Ride Ever: Bangkok to Laos.
N - Names For Your Future Kids: Boy: have a Julian in it Girl: have a Jillian in it..
O - One Wish You Have Now: That I will have a safe delivery of peanut. Good health and more blessings for the whole family,friends and relatives.
P - Phobias: Crossing the street.
Q - Favorite Quote: Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to Love, to Work, to Play and to look up the Stars..
R - Reasons To Smile: every little things about me,my family and the inspirations around my world.
S - Sleeping Hours: Past midnight.
T - Time You Woke Up: Little boy wakes up usually at 8am during week days so I make sure to wake up an hour earlier to prepare him for school.
U - Unknown Fact About You: Hmm..I don’t have much secrets but for now, I’ll share that I was the only girl mostly in my class during college…
V - Vegetable You Hate: I can’t think right for now. Since I eat mostly veggies with this pregnancy.
W - Worst Habit: Staying too much in the net and Procrastinate.
X - X-rays You’ve Had: Yup. Whole body because I had a car accident when I was 11.
Y - Yummy Foods: We love Italian foods here and Thai foods as well. Yum!
Z - Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

:D

0 comments: