10.03.2007

Be Safe!

Just earlier today my heart was beating faster because I received an email telling me that my account had problems regarding a hacker trying to get into my account? How scary is that??? And then I'm glad it was just a SPAM! lol So, talking about PASSWORDS, I have A LOT! And I’m sure you do as well. I'm a computer/Internet kind of person and I cannot live without either of them. So, I surf a lot the net and members of a lot of forums and sites! I do keep a handful of them and sometimes I even forget of all the places I check in the website everyday. There are only a few ones that I remember and some of the sites, I took note of those. And I just have to share this thing that I found online! I learned that there is this password keeper and you can do a Password Reset if ever you forget your password. This a such a great thing! I have been looking for something like this and glad I came across this site. This is also good if you are running an online business. Security is always a top priority.

0 comments: