10.15.2007

Dreams

Lately I have been thinking of going back to school and taking up a grad school. Let's see how it goes after I give birth to our second child. But this post will be about my cousin who wants to go back to school. It's something we didn't expect because this time she wants to be a Police. So probably she will be taking up Criminology in this online university that I saw earlier. This site offer demanding and unpredictable occupations. I really wish her the best! She has been telling us on how she isn’t happy with being a teacher. She is still very young though and a very intelligent young lady. She wanted more and I know that she can really make this one too! But part of it being happy for her is that hoping it’s not something like Police. But she always tells us that she wanted to serve the country and all. I remember when she was growing up that she loves to play guns and play with boys rather than the girly stuff things. She isn’t a tomboy because seriously she is beautiful! But it’s her decision and all we have to do is to respect her!

0 comments: