10.06.2007

Gift Ideas

My best friend who will get married earlier next year just asked me my opinions and ideas regarding bridesmaid gifts that she will give to her maids after the wedding! She even told me that she really wanted me in her wedding to be there. But of course she can understand because I'm only a few weeks after I give birth to my little peanut!:) I wish I can be there too but such timing of my life for that time! Anyway, I told her silver necklace or either a jewelry box would do and just look at this ones I saw online! how beautiful are they?

Unique Bridesmaid Gifts - Bridesmaid Gift Ideas - Personalized Gift IdeasUnique Bridesmaid Gifts - Bridesmaid Gift Ideas - Personalized Gift Ideas

I really adore them both..I already called her and she might take the jewelry necklace for the brides maid! Really great choices..I even want to get married again just by looking at this pieces! :D

0 comments: