10.15.2007

Orlando is the place!

We have been to Disneyland many times! And then every time I go there, it feels like my child in me self lifts up! I love Disney! And please tell me you love it there too? Everyone should love that place..Magical and full of happiness!!! My little boy has been asking of going back there again. He said he wanted to hug Poor Bear and the last time we went there Pooh was kinda busy so we didn’t had the chance to check the honey land:) Although he saw Mickey and the other characters but he still love to go back and of course me as well...It's a never ending story..So, hubby and I are thinking that we might go there this December with my Mom and Aunt too! I saw this Orlando Holiday Villa online and we might check this villa for our accommodation! Bro has been bugging me to go there as well. So, see everyone in here loves to be there again! We can just take this opportunity to celebrate my birthday in there too. We are really open to new ideas on how to spend my birthday and of course Christmas! It will be Little Peanuts first Christmas and I want it to be something special! And then my birthday of course:) We’ll see..there are still months to consider though :)

0 comments: