10.06.2007

To be Normal

I remember a friend who’s son really was so overweight for a teenager like him. He went through a lot and although everyone says he will just do fine, it did affect his whole personal being! Everyone jokes at him..that makes it not easy all the time! But when he finally get older and his family moved to the states permanently, his family decided and helped him to do this houston lap band surgery. It was something he never thought of doing but wanted it after all and glad he finally took the plunge! Right now, he got a family of his own and happy living a normal life. He’s older than me though and when I remember how big he was, it always gives me a smile in my face. Don't get me wrong but I tell you he was BIG! I'm glad he found something like this surgery. As it says, Journey Lite is a fast growing company that specialized surgical facilities with highly skilled and experienced surgeons and a team of health care professionals dedicated to providing the safest and least invasive surgical weight-loss solution and the most comprehensive support programs available in the country. If you suffers this kinds of problem and no amount of dieting can make the weight drop down. You should check this out!

0 comments: