10.22.2007

To Hawaii!

How can you not love a vacation going to Hawaii? With a Hawaii Vacation Rentals , I'm sure it will be a fun times! I posted something about Hawaii already but I am really tempted to go there this December instead! Let’s see how the planning goes since we have company coming over from my home country. Mom and aunt will be here so, not sure if its possible to skip! But I was browsing this Kolea at Waikoloa - Kolea Villas - Waikoloa Vacation Rentals and they do have great beach fronts room rentals! I love beach fronts..great way to relax and one way to spend the island life is to spend most of the time outside! Hubby and I are beach junkie so, I’d definitely put this in my list! Because you'll never know...;) You can look over in link above for more detailed info’s of your vacation. There’s also a pool in front in most of the properties there and the scenic beach front!I really think it’s a great place to hop in Hawaii and if ever hubby will say yes with this said vacation I have been talking about, I’ll check this areas. It eve says that Kolea is a gated community occupying the most select location within the Waikoloa Beach Resort. From spa's, resto's and bars..You can never get tired of the island life! :)

0 comments: