11.13.2007

Hairstylist

One of my dream is to have my own business. But sadly, I'm just not good with business on how to handle money and things like that. I wish I am more like to my Dad. A couple of years ago, I asked hubby if we can just open a hair salon back home and I can just stay there. He actually search high and low for advantages and disadvantages of the said business. The located and such. But then I gave up because I really thought it won't give me any good since I might just lost all the money and besides, I don't know much about hair styling and the like. So, hubby said I should just study on regency beauty institutes and learn stuff about hair styling. and from there at least I can be part of the crew. not that I should do all the things but at least I know what all the other stylists are doing. which is a good advice as well! :)

0 comments: