11.08.2007

Pregnancy Things

his will be about Lil boy’s pregnancy, 6 yrs ago..I’ll post the one for peanut in my other blog after I will give birth soon :) lol You know I need a filler..:D

1. What food did you crave when you were pregnant?
Spaghetti Bolognese and Carbonara.

2. Did you gain a lot of weight when you were pregnant?
Not much. I was 49 kg before I got pregnant with lil boy and gained only 5 kg after..

3. Did you drink milk when you were pregnant?
Yup, I love milk!

4. How long did you stay in the labor room before your delivery?
40 plus hrs! Tough, I know:D

5. Did you have epidural during labor?
Nope.

6. How did you give birth?
Normal.

7. What was your first reaction when you heard your baby’s cry and saw him/her for the first time?
Mixed emotion definitely. I was so tired and yet I was teary eyed hearing him cried and to first hold him tight..

8. Prior to that moment when you first held your baby, did you know how to carry a newborn?
Yup. I am the eldest and I have held my baby sisters:)

9. Did you take a bath after your delivery?
2 days after.

10. How was your first night with your baby like?
It was amazing yet full of questions in my mind..Like, Will I am be a good mom? things like that..

11. Did you breastfeed your baby?
Yup but only for 3 months..I wished I had more milk!

12. If you were to pick just one moment from the time you gave birth until the moment you were discharged from the hospital, which do you think is the most special moment for you?
When he came out…:)

0 comments: