11.11.2007

Stock Footage

I found this film stock footage a couple of weeks ago or a month… There are totally fascinating ones and even footage I would never think they really actually exist! One thing that you can also find is that you can buy them and put them in your site if you really need something to show to your possible consumers! Great idea because you don’t need to go to that places and take videos yourself! And then I just adore the ones that has beautiful views specially the beaches in Caribbean and other places in Europe! And funny because I saw a video footage in a crosswalk in Shibuya! I pass by that street all the time. We live just near that place and my fave resto is around that corner! You can read more informations about the agreement and stuff about the video footage’s that you buy from them!

0 comments: