11.06.2007

Wordless Wednesday-Tuesday Edition


Railway along the Rainbow Bridge in Odaiba Tokyo!



This was taken inside the train. Yup! And since the rail way train don't have a driver so, I get to be at the first sit! Oh yeah..the train is computer generated that goes on and off only using a computer...And to think that this railway goes stretching the Rainbow bridge!!! Way cool, huh? Of course, I am in Tokyo! hahaha I'll show more photos next time as I was running out of time on this post! Thanks for peeking everyone and I'll surely check your blogs soon:D

Thanks for looking:)

8 comments:

Sandy Carlson said...

That's amazing! I'm wondering how you captured that!

Happy WW.

Expat Mom said...

Very interesting shot. Looks like you were moving pretty fast!

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Wow, were you on the train or on the tracks to get this shot? Awesome. Have a great WW. :)

jams o donnell said...

What a superb photo! You really do get the sense of speed and motion. Happy WT and WW

tegdirb92 said...

beautiful!! Have a peaceful Wednesday.

WorksForMom said...

Wow, this was stunning. And good luck with your baby on the way in ONLY 23 days!! :)

giles said...

wonderful find for today's entry!

happy ww!

Andrée said...

I LOVE that photograph. The colors, the lines, the symmetry. wonderful.