11.06.2007

Wordless Wednesday-Tuesday Edition


Railway along the Rainbow Bridge in Odaiba Tokyo!



This was taken inside the train. Yup! And since the rail way train don't have a driver so, I get to be at the first sit! Oh yeah..the train is computer generated that goes on and off only using a computer...And to think that this railway goes stretching the Rainbow bridge!!! Way cool, huh? Of course, I am in Tokyo! hahaha I'll show more photos next time as I was running out of time on this post! Thanks for peeking everyone and I'll surely check your blogs soon:D

Thanks for looking:)

8 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

That's amazing! I'm wondering how you captured that!

Happy WW.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting shot. Looks like you were moving pretty fast!

Sandee said...

Wow, were you on the train or on the tracks to get this shot? Awesome. Have a great WW. :)

jams o donnell said...

What a superb photo! You really do get the sense of speed and motion. Happy WT and WW

Anonymous said...

beautiful!! Have a peaceful Wednesday.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Wow, this was stunning. And good luck with your baby on the way in ONLY 23 days!! :)

Anonymous said...

wonderful find for today's entry!

happy ww!

Andree said...

I LOVE that photograph. The colors, the lines, the symmetry. wonderful.