12.14.2007

Flowers Galore

My bestfriend will get married earlier next year! So, flowers was the one came up right away when she told me! lol I know, it was weird but I love flowers! I remember my Mom-in-law have roses planted in her backyard along with the other plants she got. And when I saw this bulk flowers, I know I have to share this finds! Because if you are getting married like my bestfriend and are looking for the best flowers for your reception and in the church you are looking at the right place! They have Spray roses, garden roses and the six foot roses that’s suitable for any kind of events specially wedding day! They offer different kinds of colors from blue to the red ones! so, check it out if you are looking for something like this!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're still looking for a good florist I can recommend my friend for the job.