1.08.2008

Fun Tags

Not sure if I have this already but saw it somewhere:)

1. a movie that made you laugh. Open Season-it’s a cartoon movie! :)
2. a book that made you cry. I can’t remember the last time I read a book that made me cry..but usually chicken soup for the unsinkable souls will really make me weep:)
3. a best friend. Hubby-he is my bestfriend..
4. a favorite childhood memory. Playing with my younger brothers..
5. your favorite animal. dogs
6. your favorite food. thai foods, filipino foods and italian!
7. an item of clothing you can’t do without. definitely undies :) lol
8. something you collect. designer bags, designer shoes, like almost every designer stuff, vintage jewelries and postcards..hahaha
9. your favorite store to shop in. Takashimaya, Moi-Moi{reads as Maroi}
10. your favorite flower. Tulips for sure!

0 comments: