2.22.2008

Mexico is a Nice Place!

I love to travel. I guess everyone knows that already:-) So I was just joking hubby about going away for a little vacation after a couple of months. Not really really soon though because little peanut is only months old and little boy still have class until June. But I’d love to go with hubby to a Mexico Vacation! I’ve heard that they have beautiful white sandy beaches in there too plus with the package all inclusions, it sounds really interesting! Good food, beautiful view and a good night life to boot! I’m sure I will have a great time away with the hassle and bustle of the city. And of course away for days with being a Mommy…:) I will bug hubby if it’s possible. I’ve read that Karisma Hotels has collections of divinely favored properties on secluded white-sand beaches on the Mexican Riviera Maya. Now, that sounds pretty interesting! I’ll read more on this one and see if it’s possible for me to have a getaway!

0 comments: