4.14.2008

Curious as a Cat

1) Of all the children you know, who do you think will be the most successful? Why?
~I hope it will be my son! Who's Mom who wouldn't say not his Son? Because I teach him the things he want me to and will teach him as long as I am alive;)

2) If you found out that someone you just met is a recovering alcoholic, would that change the way you felt about them? How?
~Nope. I'm not a judgemental person.

3) What one possession would you like to take with you to heaven (or equivalent)?
~My boys and my family.

4) Who is the closest to being an angel of everyone you know?
~My little boys;-) they're my angels!

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

~ A place I'd love to take photos to! I love hiking too!

Happy Monday;-)

4 comments:

Cat. said...

I'm thinking there's a lot of biased moms out there. ;-) I can tell you love your family.

Thanks for playing this week. See you soon!

Gina said...

I think all of us mom's will answer #1 pretty much the same.

Have a great week!

Leslie said...

I agree with the other two comments. I think we'd be lying if we said someone other than our own!! LOL

Bunny B said...

Yup, everyone would answer their loved ones! We only want the best for them, right? :)