4.02.2008

Disney Tickets

I’m sure by now everyone are looking for the best place to enjoy the spring and summer! I ma looking forward to spending more time back home plus our tour by summer! Wohoo! But if you aren't sure where to yet, check this Discount Walt Disney World Tickets. Spring is here to stay and Summer is nearer surely kids loves to go for fun after the long cold season! Hubby and I are thinking that since peanut will be 7 months by the time when summer is here, we could use a family vacation and Disney is always the best place for kids and those kids at heart :) We live only half an hour drive in Disney. And good thing I found out this discounted tickets that I chanced upon while surfing he net. Discount tickets for Disney World and all Orlando theme parks, dinner shows, and a lot more attractions! Check it out! I know we all love discounts specially discounts like that!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They just increased the prices on Disney World Tickets last month. The 3day base ticket has gone up from $203 to $212.