5.25.2008

Bee-sy Bee ;-)

Been soooooooooooooo busy this past days! :D I have to do a lot of errands. The husband left already so, I have to do all the things. Like bank stuff, some insurance stuff and a lot other things that I have to do it myself instead the husband who usually does it while we were in Tokyo. Oh well.. Guess, I need to grow up too! haha But things are fine. The 2 boys had a fun time in the beach yesterday! We went out with my in-laws. It was fun. And took a lot of photos. I’ll share them in my flickr maybe later today so, watch out;)

Anyhoo, I will have to start my gym this Monday! Oh my..even my exercise, I have been a total slacker!:) So, how about you? What have you been up to? Scrapping to the max? haha Wish I have more time!!!

Ta!

1 comments:

Bunny B said...

Better busy than bored :) Looks like your boys had fun!