5.15.2008

Booking Through

My first!

Scenario: You’ve just bought some complicated gadget home . . . do you read the accompanying documentation? Or not? I read sometimes but the husband reads every last details in there:)

Do you ever read manuals? Sadly, I don't. I just read them when I can't make the thing I bought work!

How-to books? I read how to books specially when it comes to photography!

Self-help guides? To these days, internet guides are everywhere. So, I read stuff over there..

Anything at all?

;-)

2 comments:

Megan said...

You absolutely write about using the internet for a lot of these things. I especially use the internet for recipes and as my first tech troubleshooting option.

John (@bookdreamer) said...

Now when John Wayne rode in to town to tackle the cattle barons in their fancy Eastern Style ranches you never see anyone struggling with a flat pack manual. Yet mail order catalogues took off in the 19th century so did the fancy furniture arrive all made up? We need an answer!!