5.25.2008

Tippmann Paintballs

I was reading this tippmann paintballs available online! And glad I found one because the husband likes it! I remember him playing together with his old buds in Manila…We should see them this July when hubby get back home! Anyway, if you are looking something like that, why not get yourself one of this paintball guns? They’re one of the highest quality gun maker and I’m sure it’s worth the money and wait if you get it online! You can get the starter package or a scenario gun, it’s worth it! they have great choices too. right now, they have free shipping for $100 items you order from them which is excluded the tax yet. I think, it’s a great deal already! So, check it out if you have a chance!!!

1 comments:

Bunny B said...

I've played paintball only once :)