5.18.2008

Webhosting!

I remember when I started blogging 3 years ago. I don't have any idea what blog was all about the first time. Until a friend of mine told me about it. Then I realized I love to blog too. So, a few months after that I decide that I want to have my own windows web hosting. I am just glad I found a great web hosting company. Because I've heard a lot of horror stories about that one. So, when 2 of my brothers told me that they like to blog too, I told them that they should know some in and outs about web hosting and blogging in general. I'm glad that there are sites about web hosting to where and what to check first! Like this web hosting site I found! You can find really interesting informations about cheap web hosting and is it good or not. Those stuff you need to learn specially if you're new in web hosting your own blog or site!

1 comments:

Bunny B said...

Choosing a good hosting is vital if you're into serious blogging, right?