6.09.2008

Curious as a Cat

1) In what movie is the most violent scene you've ever seen?

+ I think it was Gangs in New York by Leonardo de Caprio! It was the most gory movie ever!

2) Of all the people you know, who would make the most successful TV evangelist?

+ I think, Bo Sanchez fits the bill! He's amazing and from my home country!

3) Who is the person who most deserves to be rewarded for something?

+ My husband! He is amazing:)

4) When was the last time you cried and why?

+ Hmm..I forgot. But I think a few months ago. I cried because I missed the husband when we went home for vacation! LOL

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Photo © Cat. 2006

+ It's an old fireplace but what the heck those kettle doin' there? LOL

Join, here! Happy Monday!!!

3 comments:

Serena said...

Oh yes, missing hubby can be a serious crying matter indeed! :D

Serena
Week 121

Cat. said...

...I will never see Gangs of New York now! Thanks--I hate violent movies! :-) I've never gone a month without crying, so I'm very envious of that...

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week.

Kristle said...

Great answers! I don't think I've ever seen Gangs of New York.. Have to check that one out. Have a great week!