6.19.2008

Medical Dictionary

There are so many things I like about online shopping and blogging too! Because you can get to check stuff like this PDA medical dictionary. I’m sure this is very helpful to those who are in hospitals, clinics and those who are studying in the same field. Specially to my bro who’s a Nurse! I’ll check it for him and see. They have mobile device products that you can just check directly in your PDA. I think its very useful specially that they offer freebies and information. You can also compare from another stores online. Great deals they offer but the best thing is that they have this Free medical Pocket PC software, Free medical Palm software, Free medical Windows Mobile software and a lot more for the public to see!

“This announcement was paid for by Epocrates.”

0 comments: