7.06.2008

Storage Boxes Needed

I have been cruising sites to site about office storage solutions because some papers of the husband just needs arranging! We are in a long vacation until this 3rd week of July and when I went home for 5 days to check on important matter weeks ago, the house was just full of papers from his work. Messy stuff if you ask me! He works at home now, though sometimes he goes to his office to check on his secretary about his schedule! So, I need to be able to find boxes that are durable for those stuff! Good thing that site has the things I wanted. Toys of the little because we bought new things here too. And then for the clothes we used during the winter! There are too many things needs arranging when we will go home. I just hope, I can finish them all fast!

0 comments: