8.25.2008

Manic Monday

If you could take more control of one aspect of your life, what would it be?
+ That would be my patients and time management. some says, I handle my time so well..But I still think I need more time to control it.

If you were to name the difference between the male soul and the female soul, what would it be?
+ the need to conquer vs the need to nurture

If you had to admit the most selfish thing you do on a regular basis, what would you say it is?
+ I need to be loved :D

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess all of us wanted to be loved. I am selfish in that aspect, too! =)

Here's mine.

stan said...

hey, guys need affirmation too. lol. Mine's up too!

Teena in Toronto said...

It's nice to be loved :)

I played too :)

Anonymous said...

hi Yen! good answers. =) dami kayang nagmamahal sayo specially now that u got 2 kids. nadagdagan=) oi i just join this Meme, my answers are up here http://www.jazanotherday.com/2008/08/manic-monday-1.html

Askew To You said...

Your photos are lovely, Yen. I especially like that bike down below for Wordless Wednesday. :D

I'm looking for your Ruby Tuesday... which blog did you put it on?