8.09.2008

Saturday 9: Working in the Coalmines


1. What is your job and do you like it?
+ I am a Stay at home Momma and I love it very much;)

2. What to you do to unwind after work?
+I take photos of my boys and the things around me. I scrap. And I blog.

3. Who have you known the longest of your friends?
+ Sam. 9 years in the making;)

4. Who do you go to for advice?
+ Mom and my husband;)

5. Not counting your current relationship, how many times have you been in love?
+ Twice.

6. What is you favorite snack food?
+ Spags, burger, cake and anything up for grabs in the ref;)

7. What is the best meal you ate this week?
+ Thai foods and Pizza hut Pizzas here are the best! :D

8. What to you is the most important factor in romantic attraction?
+ Hygiene! haha

9. What do you think is your worst habit?
+ Staying up too late in the pc!

Happy Weekend;-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol for your number eight.

happy weekend.

here's mine http://lupusurvivor.com/?p=52. hope you can drop by. thanks.

Trish said...

I'm the worst at staying up too late blogging and surfing. Great answers!

Jodi said...

I tend to stay up late on the puter as well. Have a great Saturday!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Hi Yen!
Getting to bed can a problem for me as well. Happy Saturday!

Anonymous said...

I do #9 too - am always having to force myself to go to bed instead of messing around on the computer all night. :)

Happy Saturday!

Maria's Space said...

I have never had Thai food and I am dying to try it.

We have an aweful lot in common. I love taking pictures, scrapping and blogging.

Lisa G said...

Loved your nine. I have to know, though, just what IS a "spag"?

Pea in a Pod said...

@NurseExec Re: Spag-spaghetti :D