8.23.2008

Saturday Special

1. Favorite Quote or Saying?
+ “Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars.” I love this quote very much and been using for many years now!

2. Favorite Poem or Ode?

+ The Annabel Lee by Edgar Alan Poe and The Rainy Day - by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

3. Favorite Line from a Play or Movie?

“Your name, sir?”
“Bond, James Bond.”

4. Favorite TV Show of All Time?
+ There are too many to list! But I love Gilmore Girls, LOST, Grey’s Anatomy, 24, Friends and SATC

Happy Weekend everyone:D I'm off to check some of this Disney world Tickets as a gift for my cousin who will celebrate his birthday end of this year! I'm sure she will love this:D


4 comments:

WebbieLady said...

Are you a Bond fan? Which one? I mean, which of the actors that played it?

Anonymous said...

What a really hopeful romantic quote you have chosen there. Are you an idealist dear?

Anonymous said...

I remember that AnnabelLee back in highschool.. Such a talented Poe, eventhough he's a drunkard...

Eddie D. said...

Two great writers for your favorite poems