9.23.2008

Back In The Day

1. When was the last time you went to a playground and swung on the swings?
+ I think a few weeks ago! We live near a park and my little boy loves to go there after school.

2. What is the first TV show you remember watching as a child?
+ Hmmm...Cinderella, Bambi, and 3 Stooges? There were this 3 funny guy making fun of themselves..Then

3. What's your favorite board game?
+ Chess. But I just know a few moves.

4. How old were you when you started school?
+ 5. ;-)

5. If you could have given any one piece of advice to yourself when you were a child, what would it be?
+ My parents has thought me good values and instill in my mind everything good they can. And I know I didn't miss anything about values and good human conduct. But sometimes, I just didn't put any much attention to it..But I could tell myself to study hard and don't afraid to try things specially if it's for the better of my future:)

Nice questions!~

0 comments: