9.21.2008

SS: The "All About Me" Meme

The "All About Me" Meme

Complete each sentence.

I am: who I am;-)
I think: I badly need a vacation after another..sigh
I know: deep down that I need someone here to help us.
I have: so much to be thankful for.
I wish: that my boys will grow up to be god fearing and loving person!
I hate: sickness!
I miss: my siblings back home!
I fear: of dying young because my boys are just growing up.
I hear: my boys shouting playing Wii!!!
I smell: something delish in the kitchen counter..Gotta have to try something with that cupcakes! :D
I crave: for something spicy!
I search: for something.
I wonder: if man can actually fly..hehe
I regret: nothing.
I love: my 3 boys! They’re the best things in my life that happened!
I ache: at my back.
I am not: what you think I am :D hehe
I believe: I can fly! hehe
I dance: like no other is watching sometimes!
I sing: sometimes..
I cry:at my worst!
I fight: for something I think is worth dying for;)
I win: sometimes.
I lose: sometimes too.
I never: regret anything in my life.
I always: thank God for all the many blessings he bestowed upon me and my family.
I confuse: other people, sometimes..
I listen: too.
I can usually be found: in my computer..hehe
I am scared: with snakes!
I need: to finish some of my backlog work online now!
I am happy about: something. My secret! The husband finally said yes;)
I imagine: the life after death.

4 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

Now we all want to know your secret.
Please????! I guess not...
Sunday Stealing with Judd Corizan

Deana said...

Good luck with your happy secret!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You can fly? Lady, move away from the edge of the roof... ;)

ShannonW said...

I am usually at my computer also! All my friends are there! hehe