9.20.2008

Would You Take Them Back?

Saturday 9: Would You Take Them Back?

1. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
+ Nope! LOL

2. What was the first car you drove? What happened to it?
+ It was an old Toyota from my Dad! It's still alive back at my parents house. But it's in the garage.

3. What’s the longest amount of time you have driven a car non-stop?
+ Around 3 to 4 hours straight..Not that much but it's tiring!

4. Have you ever been stood up on a date? If yes, when?
+ Nope. I am the one who don't show up..haha

5. What TV network do you watch the most?
+ Any...not a TV junkie!

6. Pick out a song you like that has special meaning to you. Share with us what song is it, and what’s the meaning to you.
+ Chances Are. Just love it:)

7. Who was your first celebrity crush on?
+ Brad Pitt. Back in my high school years..

8. What is your favorite romantic comedy movie?
+ There are tons..Some of those that I like is you can find HERE. Too tired to write everything down..I can't pick just one..

9. It has been said, "First Loves Are Never Over." Is this true for you?
+ My husband is my first love! So, yes, it is soo true! :D

3 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

Love your answer to #9.So sweet. I guess it can really happen. Thanks for the hope (maybe I'll stop having those thoughts about becoming a nun now...)

I am up here.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

"Chances Are" is a great song. Enjoy your weekend!

Lisa G said...

Great blog design, loved your answers. Have a great weekend!