10.11.2008

Birthday Contest!

DivasMomradio is having a little contest HERE. This is what she says;

Exactly one week from now my little girl will celebrate her second birthday and what better way to kick off the celebration than having a contest.

Here’s what you can win:
I’m giving away $15 paypal money to two lucky people.

Now how can you win? Read below…
1. Subsribe to my feed via Feedburner - 1 entry
2. Add my blog to your Technorati Favorites - 1 entry
**You can do this easily through the widgets are found on my right sidebar**

If you are a blogger and you want to have more chances in winning you could blog about this contest post and you’ll automatically be entitled to 3 more entries.What you will write about is up to you, just link up this post and it will be qualified. If you have more than one blog (like me) you may do so in each blog (earn 3 entries/blog).

To help me keep up with all the entries (I’m hoping people will join this contest, lol) please leave a comment in this post with the following information:
1. your email address you used for the Feed subscription
2. your Technorati ID
3. Your blog URL of the contest post

You have until Thursday, October 16, 2008 to join.

0 comments: