10.11.2008

Going to School

A friend of mine wants to go to this beauty schools that we saw online. Well, she’s really a good hairstylist and aside from the fact that she can manage to make up like a pro! She’s really good at what she do and her being creative in so many ways! I often think, I want to be just like her! I admire her courage and her patience! And I know that she can make it big someday! Right now, she’s stuck in a place where she doesn’t want anyway. And I hope this school she wants to go to will come true! I’ve read that this school is fastest growing beauty school in the country. And they bring their unique way approach to cosmetology education to new markets and making the best out there! And as part of the said training, students provide high-quality, discounted salon services to the public under expert faculty supervision. Which is a good idea! I’m gonna tell that friend again! Who knows, right? :)

0 comments: