11.22.2008

Health Equipments

I always think about my in-laws every time I hear about high blood pressure and other related sickness specially they are both old. Would you believe that my Dad in-law had 5 times high blood pressure stroke? He also was operated back 2005. The last 2 were the major stroke that really changed his life. He went though a lot of operations and still living the life. I admire his courage and faith. So, when I heard about medical equipment stuff. I miss my in-laws. Their house is full of those helpful equipments. Their personal nurse joked me once that she can have a small clinic out of the stuff they have! They needed those items though! Because she said it is better that they have those because you never know what the future holds..It’s better to be safe and be sorry!

0 comments: