11.22.2008

What Kind of Blogger Are you?

1. In your own blog, are you more likely to discuss personal relationships, religion or politics?
+ I do share and talk a lot about my 3 boys but it’s most likely the day to day basis with not much deeper personal discussions. I still have a lot left for myself;)

2. If you needed a “tagline” or sub-title for your blog, what would you use to describe your blog?
+ My tag line here is “Everything that inspires Me..”suits perfectly!

3. You notice that a close “blog buddy” of yours has suddenly removed the link to your blog from his or her website. Do you contact that person to ask why you’re no longer linked, or ignore it?
+ If I am close to her or him, I’d ask. Nothing wrong with asking. Maybe she/he was updating and erased my link accidentally. If we aren’t that close though, I’d ignore it and erase her/his link in my blog as well! Hey, I don’t want to be hypocrite! :D

4. Take the quiz: What Kind of Blogger Are You?
+ Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And you make it as entertaining as possible. You may be guilty of over-sharing a bit on your blog, but you can’t help it. Your life is truly an open book. Or in this case, an open blog!

5. If there was no such thing as feed readers, the sites or that allow you keep up with multiple blogs at once, and the only way for you to actually keep up with your blogging friends was to actually go to their own individual blog every time, how many blogs do you think you would seriously read regularly?
+ Oh my..that would be such a pain..lol I have tons in my bloglines that I read. Let say thousands? I’m not sure. If I can’t open my bloglines for a couple of days, I will most likely have 4 to 5 thousand updates! Ughh..

6. If you learned that each of the following people had been secretly reading your blog for a while now, which one would make you want to look back through your content to see if any apologies might be necessary: your parents, your children, your best friend, your pastor, your boss, or your worst enemy?
+ Hmm…I actually don’t write really really bad stuff in this blog. I do share a few things about my family and friends. But I don’t share very personal stuff that would cause trouble in the future. Re: parents, friends..

0 comments: