12.01.2008

Manic Monday

It's "Cyber Monday" today, the ceremonial kick-off of the holiday online shopping season in the United States. Do you do much online shopping, holiday or otherwise?
+ No more shopping for me today. LOL I want something nice for this month {and rather pricey} and the way to have it is to save the best for last;-) hehe

Are you a Mac or a PC user? Why?
+ Either is ok with me;-)

What website do you spend more time on than you care to admit?
+ Hmm..shopping sites! As much as I say I stop spending tons, I still go and take a peek!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Clarence said...

Nice answers. I agree with number three, no harm in window shopping! Hope your week is good.

Teena in Toronto said...

I rarely go into shopping sites. There are so many other sites to keep me busy.

I played too :)