12.10.2008

Wednesday Weirdness

1.) Do you get along with your significant other's parents? If you've never met their parents or if you're single, how did you usually get along with former SO's parents?
+ Yup, I get along with my in-laws.

2.) Have you ever stolen a tip from a table while eating at a restaurant? If you saw someone doing this, would you speak up or pretend you never saw anything?
+ Nope. LOL I mind my own business.

3.) Do you have any s*xual fantasies that you’d never admit to anyone?
+ Bwahahahaha

4.) What smells do you find comforting?
+ The smell of my one year old.

5.) Do you ever resent your significant other for not earning more money? Do you ever find yourself jealous because your SO earns more money than you?
+ Neither.

6.) If you had to wear a Halloween costume for 3 hours a day, ever day, for the rest of your life, which would it be and why?
+ Cinderella`s gown

7.) Have you ever had s*x with someone and kept a piece of their undergarments or anything else for any reason? Have you ever had someone want or try to keep something of yours?
+ Do I really need to answer this? lol

Totally Weird questions!

0 comments: