12.30.2008

Wednesday Weirdness

1.) Have you ever stolen anything from a relatives house?
~ Nope. But I stole coins from my Mom when I was a kid, I think.

2.) If you had to changed lives with a friend from your real life for a day, which would you choose and why?
~ That would be a friend who live sin Canada. She works as a Nurse and she said that it:s a nice work but very tiring.

3.) Name at least one place where you would never have s*x.
~SECRET. LOL

4.) If you could change one personality trait in you significant other, what would you change and why?
~He is perfectly inperfect! And I wouldn't change a thing with him!

5.) How important is the mood and setting to you when it comes to s3x? (Do you need certain things to set the mood to really enjoy it, etc)
~ LOL..What a question!

6.) On a scale of 0 to 10, how much of a compulsive spender would you say you are?
~ 9 or 10 I think. Too bad eh?

7.) Have you ever left a restaurant without paying the bill? Why?
~Accidentally! LOL but I went back when I noticed..

0 comments: