1.28.2009

Online Education

If you're thinking of enrolling and going back to school this is the right time, I guess! I have been thinking just the same specially that the kids are big now. I have units for my Maters already. But I'm still skeptical if this is one of my calling too. But if ever I will be going back to school it would be in an online university that way, I don't need to leave my youngest from day to day. I've heard people taking courses online. I've read that this school is fully online school that offers graduate online degree programs in business administration, information technology, human services, public health, public safety, and psychology, and bachelor’s degree programs in business, information technology, and public safety.

“This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

0 comments: