1.07.2009

Second 10 Q's

Here's the continuation of the first 10 questions;) I need fillers!

11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
-It depends. I have to have a lot of time.

12. What websites do you visit daily?
-My own sites of course. Flickr, Friendster and shopping sites.

13. What classes are you taking right now? and if you're not in school anymore, what's your job?
-Stay at Home Mom

14. Do you like to clean?
- But of course!

15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
- an old song..I actually forgot the title just now.

16. What are you doing right now?
-this.

17. Who was your childhood idol?
- some actors and actresses..

18. What would you do if you see $100 lying on the ground?
- if no one will take it then finders keepers!

19. Best piece of advice you've received?
-Be Patient.

20. Tell me something good.
-Live Life!

0 comments: