1.02.2009

Seconds

Happy New Year everyone!

  1. What’s a dish you always go back for seconds of, even if you know you’ve had enough? + Depends where and what time of the day.
  2. For how many seconds can you hold your breath? + more than a minute-I just tried it now. :D Not sure under water though..
  3. What was the second-best thing about your New Year’s celebration? + Hmm..second best thing? Spending the day with the most important person in my life! Because the first best thing was the same as the first..hehe The right people to be with ;)
  4. What was your most recent second-hand purchase? + Ah..second hand..that would be a designer item..I think it's an LV luggage I got for a very good price! From where I am, you can find very affordable second hand items that has little problem.
  5. A second-degree burn on human skin can be identified by the blistering it causes. When did you last suffer a second-degree burn? + When I was a kid!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, 1 minute is a great amount of time to hold your breath!

Kittie Kate said...

More than a minute is a long time.