1.09.2009

Things You Do

1. thing you have done this morning.
+ It's still very early to tell. Washed my face and tooth brush first. I am going to prepare for breakfast in a bit!
2. things you plan to do this weekend.
+ Staying in the house and laze around! haha Seriously, not sure yet.
3. things you wish you had.
+ Oh..I have everything I need right now;) Vain! LOL
4. celebrity women you think are beautiful.
+ Angelina Jolie and Natalie Portman
5. celebrity men you find attractive.
+ Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt! You should see his new movie, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button :) HAWT!
6. friends you regularly blog with.
+ Tons.
7. ways you would spend $1 million.
+ There are too many thing to do that. But I am not into dreaming this morning..lol So, my answer is kinda kill joy!

Have a great day!

0 comments: