4.19.2009

Saturday Social

Saturday Social Badge

Today’s Saturday Social Question:

Are you a better talker or a listener?

My Answer:

I think I am both. But I talk so much sometimes that I feel I am more of a talker. I do listen. But I feel like talking so much that the husband can never say anything at all. Hahaha. But most of my real friends would call for advise or just talk about anything...I missed them!

Saturday Social Rules:

  • Post your answer to the Saturday Social question(s) in your blog. Be sure to put in a link to this entry and the blogger who tagged you too!
  • Come back HERE, sign Mr. Linky and why not leave me a comment too ;)
  • Tag your friends… better yet, tag a stranger (what a great way to meet someone new!) You can tag 1 or 100, it is up to you. The more you tag, the more you will meet.

0 comments: