6.24.2009

Almost Famous

1. Have you ever been told that you look like some famous?
+ Yup. Not really sure if they were just joking but when I was in college everyone tells me I look like that local artist:)

2. Name a celebrity that shares your birthday.
+ Denzel Washington and Sienna Miller! They’re top 2 in my head right now.

3. Tell us about your first kiss.
+ Memorable. I was still very young then…

4. When you meet someone attractive, what do you notice first?
+ His eyes!

5. What was your biggest mistake ever?
+ I usually think that some of my biggest mistakes has been the greatest things I did…haha

6. Give us one random, but candid fact about you.
+ I talk a lot but there comes a time that I can be very secretive to the point I will not talk to you. LOL I’m sensitive and a loyal friend. I love taking photos, shopping, blogging, arts and my 3 boys!

7. What about your current or most recent lover excites you?
+ The husband! He turned my life upside down;)

8. What really annoys you?
+ People who cannot be trusted.

9. How many other Saturday 9’ers answers do you usually read?
+ Depends. 5 to 6. I sometimes just read and never comments though because I don’t know them:)

0 comments: